Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finding Free Music and Special Effect Sounds

So as we all know you have to be careful about what you post on YouTube or anywhere for that fact. It has to be your creation or a royalty free production.
I found a few sites that offer royalty free music like purvolume.com and flashkit.com.
I found a bunch of sites I never heard of from a magazine I was reading in the bookstore.
Sorry I don't remember what is was, too much dope when I was younger I guess, but it was either Videographer or Video Maker. Anyway search Google for Royalty free Music and you will find plenty.
One site I checked out and they seem to have a bunch of material is partnersinrhyme.com
Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects Download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia project today at Partners In Rhyme.
I also just bought an H4 zoom digital stereo recorder that comes with some awesome software that I will be reviewing in a few weeks.
Stay tuned, don't be doomed.

No comments: