Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Best Online Storage Available

I sometimes check out different online storage deals at godaddy and 1&1 but nobody has the best online storage deal I have. It is over 6 GB for free.

It is simple and here's how I do it. I only have one email at gmail.com. With it I am able to have up to 6GB of email storage and it is constantly going up. For backup files I want to store like Quickbooks files and the like, I just compose an email to myself. I attach the file I want to save. I can save up to 20 mb per email. Then I just save it as a draft. I don't even send it to myself. So all my backup folders are in my 'draft' folder on my gmail.

Sweet huh?

So godaddy, and 1&1, be glad you can collect money for your paltry 1 and 2 GB storage solutions. I'll stay with my free 6 GB solution.

over and out!

No comments: