Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Best Deal for E Faxing

I'd like to tell you about an email fax company that I have been using for 8 years now. They don't advertise as I can tell. I never read about them in any magazine. I think all this helps me understand how they can be so good and so cheap at the same time.
The company website is www.Faxaway.com.

Here's the skinny; you sign up, pay them $10 and you now have a fax number that anybody can send you faxes from now till the earth burns up in the sun. All incoming faxes are free and they come direct to your email. The $10 is for outgoing faxes. You can send an email with your fax in .PDF for example attached, no subject, no body. Just send it to xxxxxxxxxx@faxaway.com and they convert it to an outgoing fax to the xx.. number. You then get an email confirmation that it has gone. Usually they run about .11 cents per page. I also fax international for about $1.00 a page. Not bad at all. I like it because I can use it anywhere I move or use the internet. I don't have to have a clunky fax machine next to my desk, buying special paper or even using electricity.

I've used eFax before and did just not like it. I don't know how it is for friendliness now, but back then it was not working for me. Also, it was $15.99 a month then if you used it or not!!
Now it is $16.95 and still a rip off. Faxaway.com has them beat to a pulp.

You can see from Faxaway's website they are not a VC invested company and not polished.
But boy they work like a charm and with no monthly fee, who cannot like that?

That's all for now.

Ciao

No comments: